Sunday, March 19, 2006

It's snowing!

So, uhhh......I just had to post this cause I think it's so dang cute of you guy's. CUTE! I'm hoping to get a digital camera soon so that I may post more pictures. That would be sweet.


It's snowing like mad outside and I love it. As long as it stops and goes bye bye by the time the 27th rolls around we're good. That's when we're going over to Utah, and I haven't been in forever so I really want to go.

Tomorrows my last day at work. HUZZAH! I really hate my boss, and after tomorrow she won't have any control over me anymore. YEA! Now I just have to find a new one. I picked up an app at the Target Optical the other day and it sounded promising. We shall see.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Oh man - Mark has got some serious hair goin in that picture. Awesome.

I'm excited for you guys to come out here - it best not be snowing that day! I was even able to trade my shift on the 28th so I can pretty much be there all day, since my only class is at 8. Huzzah!!

Robin said...

BTW, glad today is your last day - twill be good for you to get into something different. I hope Target works out for ya!