Saturday, June 10, 2006

Busy day!


I love this picture. She is so dang cute. She turned two today. That was part of my busy day. She had her party today. I also had Stake Women's Conference to go to. Then I went to my friend Sara's church youth rally thingy for a bit before I went to the party. Talked to Shirley a bit while at the rally. We discussed that a certain someone needs a girlfriend, so that when Grandma kicks the bucket he won't be lonely. Of course I did not mention that I wish it was me, but that is as always wishful thinking. It's probably for the best seeing as he isn't a member. Norma thinks he likes me. She wants us to get together, so do Tara and Tessa. They think he like me too. I don't know. I don't think he likes me more than just as a friend. Which I am happy with. At least we have that. I can live with that. His opinion on the girlfriend thing is that having a girlfriend is a big responsibility and he is too young for that kind of responsibility. HELLO DUMBASS, you are 30 years old! Anywho, then we went to dinner at Red Lobster. YUM! Now I must go pack and prepare to invade the Boy Wonder and Markus tomorrow. WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO! Nighty Night!

No comments: