Thursday, May 18, 2006

Fun Fun Fnu

Went to Lakeside with Mary and the kids tonight. It was so much fun! Watching the wee people was great. I got some way cute pics. I'll have to post some tomorrow. I'm too tired tonight to download my camera software and figure everything out. Amanda brought a friend and both me and Mary wanted to strangle the kid. She was a pain in the ass. Excuse my french.

Had a job interview today at the print shop across from the clinic. I don't think I got it due to lack of experience and several other applicants, but that's ok. I'd rather get an Optician job anyway. We shall see.

I'm going out with Aaron tomorrow. We'll see if it goes any better than the first time. I'm just not interested in him. I don't mind just hangin out as friends, but yeah, that's the extent of it. Maybe he won't be as grumpy this time. We shall see.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Dude...hope the date went better. And Lakeside with the kiddies? Fun times for sure. I miss all you guys - I hope we can make it out to CO sometime this summer. If not, I am definitely coming while Kathy is there!