Wednesday, May 10, 2006

You Have Acne of the Soul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I love Utah! Especially when I get to hang out with miss smarty pants here. I can't believe she's all edumacated. Makes me feel so old. I'm kinda torn right now about whether to move back to Utah or not. If I want to move back then I should prolly start looking around the job market a bit while I'm still out here. We'll see. Doesn't hurt to look anyway right?

Went to Hairspray up in Salt Lake last night. It totally rocked my socks! I love that show and the traveling cast was fab. I went with Liz and Mike. We saw two of our aunts there as well, which was a pleasant surprise. They were there with a bunch of there golf buddies. It was a way fun night. Anyhow, can't think of much more to say right now, so.......til next time.....ciao!

No comments: